View Cart (0)
+44 744 142 5061
How do I configure a cron job?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the Cron Jobs icon under the Advanced category.
- Fill in the required information.
- Common Settings: You can use this dropdown list to populate all but the last fields.
- Minute: The minute setting for the cron job.
- Hour: The hour setting for the cron job.
- Day: The day setting for the cron job.
- Month: The month setting for the cron job.
- Weekday: The weekday setting for the cron job.
- Command: The cron job command to execute. If you wanted to execute a script, the command would look similar to this:
- php -q /home/ACCOUNTNAME/public_html/script_in_my_root_directory.php
Was this answer helpful?